So quick and easy to put together and it makes your home smell absolutely delicious while baking! You will love these quick and easy pizza rolls for breakfast lunch or dinner.
Italian Pizza Rolls
- 2 sprays cooking spray
- 4 large sun-dried tomatoes diced
- 4 scallions green and white parts chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh sage chopped or 3/4 tsp dried sage
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach chopped
- Pizza dough refrigerated
- 1/4 cup Gruyère cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
- black pepper & salt to taste
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Coat an 8-inch round cake pan coated with cooking spray.
Unroll dough; sprinkle Mozzarella cheese over dough.
Arrange remaining ingredients over top of dough; sprinkle with Gruyère cheese, salt and pepper.
Starting at one long edge, rollup dough like a jelly-roll, pinch seam to seal.Cut crosswise into 8 slices.
Arrange slices, cut sides up, in prepared pan.
Bake until puffed and well browned, about 20 minutes.